SHEETZ > DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Architect — The Dennis Group, LLC
PROJECT DELIVERY —
- This large facility serves as a regional distribution/warehouse for Sheetz Bros. kitchen bakery in central North Carolina. This center also serves as a main terminal for Sheetz’ fuel carrier.
- 200,000 SF of ambient controlled cold storage is throughout the building (with the exception of office and breakroom spaces) at 360° F, with a 10,000 SF frozen storage area set at -150° F.
- Thirty offices are located throughout the building, as well as 20 open workstations for staff.
- Construction is independent steel frame with precast walls and insulated metal panel walls and PVC roofing. Flooring is 8” reinforced concrete slab over 6” of insulation board on top of a 4” electrically heated mud slab. The entire facility is fully sprinklered.
- For the Sheetz fleet, a maintenance building was included complete with a service pit, truck wash, and fueling island.