Over the next 60 days associates from Samet’s six regional offices will roll up their sleeves and mark the day by participating in community service projects.
Samet’s commitment to making a difference in the community and in the lives of the people where they live, and work resides deep in the 60-year legacy of the company. Samet associates actively engage in community partnerships every year sponsoring events, volunteering their time, and financially supporting a wide variety of programs that impact the communities that we live and work in.
“While we build structures and create value through our projects, our single best opportunity is to build the relationships with people from every walk of life that can help make a difference in our communities,” said Arthur Samet, president Samet Corporation.
Already this year Samet associates have:
- Volunteered at two Novant Health Covid 19 vaccine clinics in Winston Salem
- Participated in two Habitat for Humanity builds in Charleston
- Raised $1000 for the Ronald McDonald House “Sport a Shirt Share a Night” campaign
- Provided dinner to the families at Ronald McDonald House Charleston
- Placed “spirit rocks” at 2 Triad elementary schools
- Partnered with Connect for Success NC to give students a live look at its jobsites through virtual learning
- Lent a hand to Discovery Place of Charlotte to remove the ‘Cool Globes’ public art exhibit from the heart of the City
While we build structures and create value through our projects, our single best opportunity is to build the relationships with people from every walk of life that can help make a difference in our communities
The wide range of service activities and projects reflects the diverse skills and interests of Samet associates and the needs of the communities. Over the next 60 days, associates will pause from their work to give back to their communities by teaming up with local charities, nonprofits, and community partners to actively make a difference.